Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Happy Spring!!!


Happy Spring!!!! I can't belive how warm it is!!! Mid 90's! Hope you are all well! I know it's been a while, but I thought I'd write this time because I am so darn proud of my family!!!


So here's the Skylar and Marleigh update!!! Skylar became a Brownie last week after a year of being a "Daisy". She worked hard on her petals (badges) doing projects and community service and lots of recycling!!! I am the troop leader so I was especially proud to see all the 9 girls make it to Brownies!! Skylar is also on a pre-competition team for gymnastics called Rising Stars. We were really honored she made the team. She is working really hard and it is really amazing what she does being so little. Ryan gets to see most of her practices,too, because it's in the evenings. Ry and I are Olympic nuts, as you know, so we can't help but playing the olympic song in our head every time she does her bar routine or skills on the beam.:)

Also, Ry is going to be Sky's t-ball coach in the late summer. Go Ry and Sky!!! I hope to be his assistant and Mar the mascot!!! Also, the girls have signed up for British Soccer camp and swim lessons this summer!! Mar will start the"First Kicks"part of British Soccer Camp. I can't wait for it to be her time to shine!
I have golf lessons starting next month!! Can't wait to be able to whoop Ry's buttocks on the course!! No, we are not COMPETITIVE or anything!!!
Ry has such vision in yard projects and has created the most amazing "vision" for our yard. We have a good start on it and he is doing such and amazing job!!! Can't wait to have you all up to see it. Maybe late in summer/early fall!!! Ry has agreed to take Salsa dancing lessons with me ,too! So make sure to ask him to show you his "moves"!
Hope you are all well and love you all! Get well Nonni!!! And Happy Mother's Day!!!

No comments: